Projects and Clients
IEH Consulting has completed a range of significant projects for both governmental and industrial clients. Some of the outputs from these projects have been published as peer-reviewed papers (see Expertise page) but many are produced as confidential client reports and so are not publicly available.
We have worked as an independent supplier or, equally successfully, as part of a team, working in partnership with well-established research and consultancy organisations.
Much of our work to date has involved the evaluation of toxicological literature and the assessment of the hazard and risk of substances to which humans are exposed through environmental, dietary or workplace exposures. We also conduct ecotoxicological assessments, maintain specialist literature databases, advise on research protocols and programmes, provide scientific committee secretariat services, and offer courses on toxicology, epidemiology, risk assessment and health impact assessment.
Past and Current Clients
IEH Consulting has undertaken work for, or in association with, the following organisations:
- Babolna Bio Limited, Hungary - pest control company
- Central Bedfordshire Council - UK local authority
- Defra - the UK Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
- ECFIA - trade association representing manufacturers of high temperature insulation wools
- ECHA - the European Chemicals Agency
- Environment Agency (UK)
- EFSA - the European Food Safety Authority
- IGHRC - the Interdepartmental Group on Health Risks from Chemicals (UK)
- Risk & Policy Analysts Ltd (RPA) - independent consultancy
- Vanitec Limited - representing the vanadium industry
- wca Environment - chemical risk assessment and environmental consultancy
- WRc - the Water Research Centre
In addition, IEH Consulting has undertaken confidential work for a number of industrial clients not listed here.